- steve introducing bucky to the avengers
- all of them being instantly accepting of him
- bucky speaking russian with natasha
- clint teaching bucky all about archery and television
- thor inviting bucky to go out drinking with him
- tony offering to upgrade bucky’s arm
- bucky hanging out with bruce in his lab late at night
- bucky barnes being loved and having a family
I am legit so sad the movie didn’t quite pull Bucky all the way out, because I had this mental image of Steve, Bucky and Natasha driving somewhere after the credits in awkward silence.
Bucky looks down at his battle-damaged left arm and grumbles, “Gonna take me weeks to fix this thing.”
Steve, warm encouraging Steve voice: “Well, will it be easier with help?”
Bucky snorts. “Not unless your local shade-tree mechanic is an expert in cybernetic prosthetic weaponry.”
A beat. Steve and Natasha exchange a long look in the rearview mirror.
Steve leans back and puts an arm around his shoulders. “When’s the last time you saw Manhattan, Buck?”